I have 20 Amazon.com tabs open, each showing a different FunkoPop figurine I want… they range from Game of Thrones, Disney, Guardians of the Galaxy, and a lone Bucky from Winter Soldier. This is a problem, you guys.
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
Fucking argh dhvsfukhaikd
Good for Fucking argh dhvsfukhaikd… that’s gonna be a bitch to put on a name tag.
You can mess up my mind,
break my body
shatter my soul;
I don’t care.
But if you harm,
The people that I love.
If they shed a single tear? A drop of blood?
[I WILL DESTROY YOU.]
insert the pronouns to suit the child. the ‘—-’ indicates where to put those, or the name of the child.
- "Your baby at 5am."
- "—- Had a nightmare, —- wants to sleep in our bed tonight."
- "You have to check under the bed for monsters or —- will never sleep."
- "Damn, we’re out of formula, where’s open at 3am?"
- "Shall we take — to the park today?"
- "How is it possible to scream for so long?"
- "First tooth came through yesterday and —- already bites me."
- "They grow up so fast."
- "I don’t think I’ll be able to eat chocolate mousse ever again."
- "Why won’t —- sleep, jesus christ."
- "I lost —-’s favorite stuffed animal, what do we do?!"
- "—- can’t always sleep in our bed."
- "Between you, —- and the dog I have the smallest portion of bed possible."
- "Would you feed —- I’m trying to do the laundry,"
- "—- asked if they could go to that party tonight, I’m not sure about it, I don’t like that kid’s parents."
- "It’s just a graze, don’t worry, —-‘ll be fine in no time."
- "Your turn to read bedtime stories, I’m having a long bath to myself."
- "Maybe we should call a sitter?"
- "We’ll run out of money if you keep buying —- cute outfits."
“That was a really bad idea.”
“S/he wishes to know if you’re still playing superhero or if you would come to the office to do some actual work.”
“This is a disaster waiting to happen.”
“Shoot first, ask questions later.”
“Can your brutish mind understand what I’m telling you?”
“Now knock it off, before I make you!”
“S/he actually shot at me!”
“Remind me not to wake up in the morning ever again.”
“You can’t do this alone, you are only one man.”
“Here I can make a difference.”
“Hey, have you been following me?”
“Surrender now and I will show mercy.”
“You’ve had this coming for a long time.”
“And for that choice you will suffer.”
“Are you trying to be some kind of hero?”
“Really? Cause from where I’m standing you look more beat up than angry.”
“What is it like, living in your own little science world?”
“I’m gonna have to ask you to put down the money and surrender, or else you will be beat up.”
“Nobody wants to talk things out anymore.”
“I hear you talking, but your words don’t make sense.”
“You know, that was really rude.”
“This is my world and you don’t belong in it.”
“People are responsible for this. Bad people. Using science very irresponsibly.”
“You should have given up when you had the chance.”
“Now this is just some little advice: I’d stay down if I were you.”
“This isn’t magic, it’s technology. There has to be logic to it.”
“We can pretend to be girl scouts. Everyone opens the door for girl scouts.”
“Why does that man have green hair?”
“Well, you just got all the answers, don’t you.”
“At least s/he didn’t punch anyone.”
“That’s the problem with the future. It’s always there waiting.”
“I’ve treated children more mature than you.”
“I could throw rocks, if you wanted.”
“You seem way too excited about all of this.”
“That’s right, I forgot. Violence first.”
“Time to smash.”
“Are you calling just to give me a pep talk?”
“How can you not remember who I am? You punched me in the face!”
“I don’t like to use the word impossible, but I think it might apply here.”
“See? Fighting is fun.”
“Do try to stay conscious.”
waiting for rp partners to come back to the very emotional thread like
MUSE IS UNDER TRUTH SERUM FOR ONE HOUR. ASK ME ANYTHING. NOTHING IS OFF LIMITS AND EVERYTHING MUST BE ANSWERED.